Read article here…
A half-day workshop experience including meditation, education, and ART; uniquely designed to activate your employee’s “Flow State” through creativity, and improve their personal and professional performance.
How This Will Help Your Company
How this will help your company:
We teach your staff the benefits of “Flow State”, while giving them an experiential lesson on how to access it through art, so they’re empowered with new tools.
We incorporate powerful mindset shifts that will alter the way they view and experience their work and unique skills.
After an Art Flowshop™️, people experience more creativity, productivity, peace, playfulness, and connection. That will translate into their work and their relationships with everyone in the company, as well as your customers.
Your employees will value YOU, as you treat them to a uniquely creative, interactive experience, where they get to let go of stress and tap into a powerful place within themselves.
…We also don’t know what other amazing results will emerge for your specific company from this experience, and we’re excited to find out!
Maintain the FLOW year-round with an onsite “Flow State” Room
“Flow State” Room
An area or room in the office gets transformed into a uniquely designed creative space made to activate your employee’s “Flow State”.
OFFER YOUR EMPLOYEES A UNIQUE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT TOOL TO SET YOUR COMPANY APART
EDUCATE AND EMPOWER YOUR STAFF WITH TOOLS TO TAP INTO THEIR OPTIMAL STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, CALLED “FLOW STATE” AND WATCH THEIR PERFORMANCE SPIKE IN INNOVATION ~ PRODUCTIVITY ~ AND PROBLEM-SOLVING!
ARTICLES ABOUT FLOW IN THE WORKPLACE
Excerpt from FORBES Article…
How Organizations Can Create More Flow
Companies know that employee engagement has a direct implication on customer satisfaction, net promoter scores and the bottom line. But ultimately, this means that companies and employees want similar things—to feel that they are doing good work on important projects.
To help create more flow and empower employees to do their best work, organizations must shift employee engagement strategies from feel-good team-building events to creating more flow in day-to-day practices.
To begin, organizations can take the following concrete steps:
1. Build a positive environment: Offer a workspace that employees are excited to spend time in on a daily basis.
2. Enhance communication and transparency: Offer employees clear expectations.
3. Empower employees: Permit employees to optimize their own work environment in order to better deliver on stated goals.
4. Develop strong organizational structures: Manage work schedules. Ensure everyone on the team knows when projects will drop, and about major deadlines. Avoid surprises and emergencies. By focusing on the big picture, you’ll reduce the need to micromanage projects too.
5. Innovate: Promote innovation and creativity. Ensure employees have clear goals but also the flexibility to execute projects in a range of ways.